Today was my last day of class, and to reflect I’ve written down 10 things I’m glad I did. There are many more than 10 things, but these are the first that came to my mind as advice I could give to anyone going in college. Must-do’s are in bold.
- Rock Climb
- Work on an assignment until 4am with someone (Bonus: Lost Lake Challenge)
- Take a class you didn’t know existed, especially if you have to take a field trip (eg. Sound as Art)
- Practice introducing yourself and asking for someone’s name/contact info
- Go to a house party just to watch
- Practice and begin to accept peoples’ differences
- Live on campus and off campus if you can
- Get a bike
- Go to office hours
College is fun.